- Business owner need not to be tied to their businesses.
- Business owner can now go for a holiday without worrying about their business
A WELL DESIGNED AND IMPLEMENTED PROCEDURE AND POLICY IS THE BEST INSURANSE POLICY FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
The recession faced by global economies may have inevitably threatened the past steady growth of many companies while many public listed companies are striving hard to achieve its objectives in these challenging market environments, they have to be mindful of the risks affecting their achievement of the objectives.
are you facing any one of the challenges below?
- are you facing continuous and high staff turnover?
- are you facing continuous high staff turnover in the internal audit department and that you have to continue recruiting?
- are you facing an increasing number of customer complaints on the product or service?
- is the decision making process in your company based on chaos or ‘fire fighting’?
- do you have staff with the necessary skill and knowledge to perform beyond your expectation and increase the efficiency of the work
- have you introduced segregation of duties for most of your staff to avoid possible fraudulent activities?
- is the staff made accountable for their mistakes in your company?
if you answered yes to more than three questions above, we are able to help you.
Our experience with both public listed companies and small and medium size businesses showed that having a systematically standardize operating procedures that is documented, setting key result areas (kra) for individual staff / department could greatly improve the performance of the company.