Ms Christine Looi Pek San
Christine finished her tertiary education in Warwick University, UK. She started her career in the field of internal audit in the banking industry. She performed internal audit work for a wide array of banking operations from consumer banking to credit and treasury products for close to 8 years She initially trained with Overseas Union Bank now known as United Overseas Bank before she moved to Citibank Bhd.
With over 20 years of commercial experience in internal audit and business advisory, she has served a wide range of public-listed companies and private companies operating in varied industries, including construction, property development, manufacturing, hotels and hospitality, insurance, investment holding, trading, retail, services, water treatment, education and oil palm. To gain some overseas exposure, Christine has also performed audits in India
- Assisting listed companies on the Malaysia stock exchanges to develop their Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework;
- Performing internal control reviews for companies that are listed and to be listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchanges;
- Performing Corporate Governance Reviews for listed companies on the Malaysian Stock Exchange to assess compliance to the Code of Corporate Governance and Listing Requirements;
- Assisting clients in the drafting some of the sections in the Annual report such as the Statement of Corporate Governance, Statement of Risk Management and Internal Controls, Audit committee report as well as the necessary charters such as the Board Charter, AC Charter etc.
- Performing business process improvement reviews;
- Assisting clients to draft standard operating policies and procedures;
- Assists clients in HR related matter
- Reporting to the Audit committee and Board of Directors
Professional Affiliations + Qualifications
- Professional Member of The Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia (IIAM)
- International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA)
Mr Teo Chai Hock
Head of Internal Audit
Mr Teo has had his initial training and working experience in one of the public listed conglomerates. He was there for 4 years in accounts and finance division before joining a leading industrial group focusing on internal audit and risk management in 2000.
He has a wide range of internal audit experience in the areas of finance & accounts, sales & marketing, part & service, store and warehouse, and human resources gained though employment with UMW group. He also carried out his assignment in Asia-Pacific Region such as Myanmar, Vietnam, Singapore, Papua New Guinea and etc.
Prior to this, he was responsible for setting up internal audit department and involvement in risk management for one of the upcoming property developers.
|Person In Charge|
|Mr Ng Lian Soon
|Mr Dang Hwa Siong