Ahmad Mustapha & Co.
Ahmad Mustapha & Co. (AF : 001970) was established in 2009. It was founded by En Ahmad Mustapha Ghazali. He started his practice after his retirement as a Chairman of Deloitte, Southeast Asia. He was a partner with Deloitte Kassim Chan from 1991 – 2009.
With his vast experience, this firm provides valuable audit and corporate advisory services.
Ahmad Mustapha Ghazali
En Ahmad Mustapha Ghazali is a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW), Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA). He is also Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTiM).
He did his training with Eccleston, Prue & Co, Chartered Accountants, Birmingham in England and subsequently worked in Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Birmingham in England. After the 5 years working in England, he returned to Malaysia in 1979 and worked in Coopers & Lybrand and Ernst & Whinney, Kuala Lumpur. His own practice, Mustapha Law became part of Touche Ross International (TRI) which later merged with Deloitte Haskins & Sells International in 1988. Mustapha Law merged with the local firm, Kassim Chan & Co.
After the merger, he was appointed a Partner of Deloitte Kassim Chan. He was promoted as Managing Partner of the Firm in 1996. He was made Chairman of Deloitte Southeast Asia in 2008 and retired from the Firm in 2009.
Throughout his career, he has gained wide range of experience particularly in the audit of statutory bodies as in :-
- Lembaga Kemajuan Tanah Persekutuan (FELDA)
- Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia
- Bank Pertanian Malaysia
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Bhd
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS)
En Ahmad Mustapha has been actively involved in the following professional activities acting as:
- Council Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Council Member of Malaysia Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- President of the Malaysian Institute of Taxation (now known as Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (1991 – 2002)
- Board Member of the Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (1996 – 2002)
- Deputy President of Asia-Oceanic Tax Consultants Association (2000 – 2002)
- Event Management
- Medical and health centre
- Property Maintenance & Management
37-2 Block C, Jaya One,
72A Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya,
Tel. : 603-7954 0018
Fax : 603-7958 8359
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org